2019 Architecture, Planning, Preservation & Real Estate Development
Career & Internship Fair
Date: Friday, February 15, 2019
Time: 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Location: Great Space, Architecture Building
The event is cosponsored by the University Career Center & The President’s Promise and The School of Architecture, Planning, and Preservation (www.arch.umd.edu). This fair is an excellent opportunity to meet University of Maryland undergraduate and graduate students seeking full-time, part-time, and internship positions in architecture, planning, historic preservation and real estate development.
11:30 a.m. - 12:45 p.m. | Arrival, Set-up and Lunch
1:00 p.m. | Fair begins
5:00 p.m. | Fair ends
Table for 2 representatives: $150
Registration Package includes:
- Table with chairs
- Wireless access
- Standard marketing: Fair booklet and promotion on the web
*A charge of $25 will be assessed for every additional person above the stated limit.
- Registration deadline (to be included in printed materials): Wednesday, February 13, 2019
- Payment & Cancellation deadlines: Friday, February 8, 2019
- Registration Closes: Wednesday, February 13, 2019
Contact Names, Questions?
- Fair Logistics: Linda LeNoir, firstname.lastname@example.org or 301.314.7240
- Payment Information: Michael Martucci, email@example.com or 301.314.7238
- On-Site Interviews: Kristen Tepper, firstname.lastname@example.org or 301.405.6311
Co-sponsored with the University of Maryland's School of Architecture, Planning, and Preservation
Click HERE to register and reserve your space TODAY!