2019 Law School Recruitment Fair
Students: Click HERE for more information
Thursday, October 3, 2019
11:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
Adele H. Stamp Student Union - Grand Ballroom
1021A Union Ln, College Park, MD 20742
This event provides a unique opportunity for graduate schools and other law programs to meet face to face with students and alumni considering law school. The University of Maryland's Pre-Law Advising Office within Letters and Sciences is partnering with the University Career Center & The President's Promise to present this Law School Fair. This event is open to not only University of Maryland students, but also students and alumni from around the Baltimore/Washington, D.C. area.
Student Participant Profile:
Students looking for graduate school opportunities in law.
10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. │ Arrival and Set Up
11:00 a.m. │ Fair begins
2:00 p.m. │ Fair ends
*A lunch card will be provided to employers upon arrival; it can be used in the food court for lunch at any point during or after the fair (view lunch options)
Fair Registration Packages:
Table for 2 representatives:
- Law Schools: $275
- Commerical Vendors: $550
*A charge of $25 will be assessed for every additional person above the stated limit.
Each Package includes:
- 6’ x 8’ table and 2 chairs; black tablecloth available.
- Wireless access
- Lunch (view lunch options)
- Access to an electrical outlet
- Standard marketing: Fair booklet and App inclusion, booth signage and promotion on the website
- Registration deadline (to be included in printed materials): Tuesday, September 24, 2019
- Payment & Cancellation deadlines: Tuesday, September 24, 2019
Contact Names, Questions?
- Fair Logistics: Greg Shaffer, firstname.lastname@example.org, 301.405.2793
- Payment Information: Michael Martucci, email@example.com or 301.314.7238
- On-Site Interviews: Michael Maiden, firstname.lastname@example.org or 301.405.2780
Co-sponsored with the University of Maryland's
The University of Maryland's Pre-Law Advising Office within Letters and Sciences
REGISTRATION WILL OPEN AUGUST 2019