Resume Books are virtual collections of student resumes who have opted in to share their resumes with employers. This service offered to employers is a great supplemental way to source top Maryland talent outside of formal recruiting programs.
Employer User policy:
You as a representative of the employer, affirm compliance with this policy upon requesting access to resume books:
- Employers must have an employer account within the Careers4Terps system,
- Employers must have an active job/internship posting within the Careers4Terps system,
- Resumes will not be used for solicitation, or for any purpose other than recruiting for career or internship opportunities,
- Resumes will not be shared with or sold to parties outside of your organization,
- When contacting candidates sourced from Resume Books, you must provide sufficient detail up front to convey clearly to the candidate the name of your organization, your role, and the nature and requirements of your opportunity. Contacts or emails that encourage the user to "email for more details" or that are otherwise inappropriate are not permitted, and
- Any misuse of this information may result in suspension of access to the Resume Books feature and possibly the Careers4Terps system.
Third-party recruiters are not granted access to our resume books, but do have access to post jobs in Careers4Terps for students to view and apply.
How do I access Resume Books ?
Login to Careers4Terps and click on the Resume Book tab at the top of the homepage. Search by major, year in school, or keyword to identify candidates. Resumes are in pdf format to print or download. If you need assistance with this process or do not have access, call 301.314.7225 or email email@example.com