| RECRUITMENT PERIOD | OCI POLICIES | REQUEST ROOM(S) |
The On-Campus Interview (OCI) Program allows employers to interview UMD students and recent graduates in our suite of rooms for full-time, part-time or internship positions. The University Career Center & The President's Promise offers 17 interview rooms to reserve, all free of charge.
Interviewing occurs during the fall and spring semesters.
- Fall 2017: September 5 - December 8
- Spring 2018: February 5 - April 27
Interviews are held Monday through Friday between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. The Center provides complimentary parking and lunch on the interview day. Rooms are reserved on a first-come, first-served basis. It is strongly suggested that reservations be made AT LEAST four weeks in advance.
Please take a moment to look over our On-Campus Interview (OCI) Program Policies.
How to Request an Interview Room:
- Log into Careers4Terps.
- Select "Request On-Campus Interview Date" in the Quick links section.
- Complete the Interview Schedule Request form.
- The On-Campus Recruiting Coordinator may reach out to confirm your interview details or ask follow-up questions. If no contact can be made within 5 business days, the request will be removed.
- A confirmation email will be sent once your interview schedule has been approved.
For Preselect and Preselect to Alternate schedules, be sure to "attach your position" to your interview schedule in order for your schedule to be approved. You will receive a confirmation email once the position and schedule are approved.
For Room Only schedules, please email your interview schedule to firstname.lastname@example.org AT LEAST 24 HOURS before the interview date, so our front desk team know where to direct candidates.
Approximately one week prior to the interview date, you will receive an email containing directions and parking logistics. Please read this email thoroughly and share with all interviewers coming to campus.
On the day of the interviews, you will be greeted by a member of the Center staff and shown to your interview room(s). Your candidates will wait in the interview suite, until called into the interview by your team.
Questions? Contact the Employer Relations team at 301.405.2780 or email@example.com