2020 Teacher Recruiting Job Fair
The Western Virginia Public Education Consortium will host the 2020 Teacher Recruitment Job Fair.
Divisions attending the fair will be recruiting to fill 2020-2021 teaching vacancies in the following counties: Alleghany County, Bath County, Botetourt County, Carroll County, Covington City, Craig County, Culpeper County, Danville City, Floyd County, Franklin County, Giles County, Henry County, Martinsville City, Montgomery County, Patrick County, Pulaski County, Radford City, Roanoke City, Roanoke County, Salem City, & Wythe County.
WHO should attend:
Any individual that holds (or will be eligible to hold) a valid teaching license by the commencement of the 2020-2021 school year, including:
- Students that expect to graduate in (or before) December 2019 or May or June 2020
- Students who have completed Level I of the Career Switchers program and are seeking employment to enter into Level II
- Teachers interested in relocating within the Commonwealth or from another State
- Degreed (non-licensed) individuals seeking a new career in education
- Applicants that have an interest in speaking with a Virginia Department of Education Licensure Specialist who will be on-site to answer questions concerning license and reciprocity issues
All divisions will accept a Uniform Job Fair Application but many will require applications be submitted on-line to be formally considered for a position. To download Uniform Job Fair Application, visit www.wvpec.org or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For additional information about this event:
Contact Western Virginia Public Education Consortium at email@example.com