UMD Virtual Career Fair
Our virtual career fair offers the opportunity for current students and alumni to connect with diverse employers seeking to hire for full-time, internship and part-time opportunities across a variety of industries. The event will take place using the CareerEco virtual fair platform.
The platform will allow for chat-based interactions between candidates and employers. Employers will also be able to invite individual candidates to connect 1-on-1 conversations and virtual interviews.
- Update your resume and schedule a career advising appointment to review with a member of our staff
- Register for the fair by creating an account on CareerEco and uploading your resume
- Research the employers you are interested in connecting with. Remember to be open and explore a variety of options
- Practice your virtual elevator pitch - be prepared to introduce yourself in writing and virtually
- Attend some of our fair preparation events to ensure you make the most of the event
- The Virtual Job Search: How to Stand Out While Staying In | May 26, 4:30pm
- Career Fair Prep Workshop - Option 1 | June 1, 2:00pm
- Career Fair Prep Workshop - Option 2 | June 5, 12:00pm
- Career Fair Prep Workshop - Option 3 | June 8, 1:00pm
The list of participating employers can be found here. Check back regularly as additional employers will be added to this list!
For additional information about this event:
Contact Kenyatta Malloy at firstname.lastname@example.org