Autism & Career Development
Our webinar will explore how autism and career development impact one another. For many students, preparing for a career during the COVID pandemic is highly stressful. For students managing autism, the impact may be greater. Join us to:
• Identify how career development and autism intersect with one another;
• Learn strategies to move forward with career preparation during the pandemic;
• Hear from prominent employers how workplaces support employees balancing autism with professional development.
- Teresa Thomas, MITRE, Program Lead, Neurodiverse Talent Enablement and Neurodiversity in the Federal Workforce Pilot program
- Andrew Eddy, Untapped – Realising the Neurodiversity Advantage https://www.neurodiversityhub.org/
- Student participants in the University's SIGNA program.
This workshop is sponsored by the University Career Center and the SIGNA program.
For additional information about this event:
Contact Nancy Forsythe at email@example.com