Bender Virtual Career Fair - Employment for People with Disabilities
Are you a person with a disability...
looking for a career opportunity or internship?
This Virtual Career Fair is FREE for students and alumni with disabilities to attend.
Competitive opportunities for every level of candidate, from experienced professionals, recent college graduates and college students with disabilities, to meet online with employers across the nation including Amazon, Apple, Citrix, DuPont, Microsoft, PricewaterhouseCoopers, US Department of Energy, & More!
Students and alumni are invited to interact with employers via chat sessions.
CONNECT WITH EMPLOYERS LOOKING TO HIRE PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES
Access opportunities within a wide range of careers.
- Chat with employers across the nation
- Public and private sector opportunities
INTERVIEW WITH EASE
Participate from the comfort of your home, your dorm room or your favorite coffee shop!
- Discuss careers and internships with multiple employers
- End-to-end accessible technology platform
CAREER FAIRS WITH LESS HASSLE
Save time and money.
- No business suit or travel required
- No printed out resumes necessary