Careers in Agricultural Marketing
Agricultural Marketing includes a variety of activities needed to move agricultural products from the producer to the consumer. Marketing professionals use data to understand economic markets, analyze domestic and international market outlets, and conduct market research to develop strategies to increase revenue.
In this career panel, students will learn about career paths within agricultural marketing and students will also have the opportunity to network with panelists and learn about potential internship or job opportunities. Students from all majors are welcomed to attend.
- Graham Davis, Accreditation Manager, USDA National Organic Program
- Caitlin Tuttle, Market & Communications Manager, FreshFarm
- Parker Welch, Director of Organization, MD Farm Bureau
- Allison Roe, Financial Programs Specialist, MARBIDCO
- Blake Ramsey, Manager, International Trade Programs, National Association of State Departments of Agriculture
For additional information about this event:
Contact Christina Farmer at firstname.lastname@example.org