Careers in Health Psychology
Interested in a career related to health psychology?
Take advantage of this opportunity to learn from and network directly with professionals in this field. Gain inside knowledge by learning what skills are salient in this area, entry level and graduate level job titles, and gain entry level job tips.
- Dr. Belinda M. Greenfield, Bureau Director, Adult Treatment Services NY State Opioid Treatment Authority (SOTA) Division of Addiction Treatment & Recovery- PhD, Rehabilitation Counseling
- Cathy Richards, BS, Kinesiology and Exercise Science & MA | Cathy is an award-winning speaker, author, coach, and strategist for lifestyle, wellness, and brain fitness. She is the author of the Amazon Bestseller "BOOM: 6 Steps to a Longer, Healthier Life", working with both corporate and senior living groups delivering exciting and content-rich programs.
- Dr. Kate McGraw, Acting Division Chief, Psychological Health Center of Excellence- PhD, Clinical Psychology
- Ambika Mathur, Health Psychology Researcher, Child Trends- Master's Degree, Biobehavioral Health
- Myles Davenport, BS Kinesiology '17, HIPAA Analyst & Student Trainee, Leidos & FDA
This session will be facilitated online via Zoom. RSVP through your Careers4Terps account to receive the zoom link.
ALL current students and recent alumni are welcome to attend.
Please note that this event will be recorded. Students will have the opportunity to submit questions during the event. Make the most of this event with these tips.
For additional information about this event:
Contact Steve Young, Academic Advisor, Department of Psychology at firstname.lastname@example.org