Disclosure and Accommodations for Students with Disabilities and Neurodiverse Students
Are you thinking about disclosure or accommodations in an internship or on the job?
Let us help you sort out the confusion and complexities. Join us and bring your questions and concerns.
- Think through the what, why, when, how, to whom of your decision to disclose
- Consider accommodations to support your success
- Discuss your rights and responsibilities
- Develop self-advocacy skills
- Understand the employer’s perspective.
*Neurodiversity (ND) refers to the perspective that differences in learning, thought, and feelings can be leveraged to create value and enhance innovation. ND includes ADHD, mental health challenges, autism, dyslexia, dscalculia, epilepsy, among others.
For additional information about this event:
Contact Nancy Forsythe, University Career Center & The President's Promise at firstname.lastname@example.org