Do you want to be an ABA Therapist in a Center?
Are you interested in learning more about Applied Behavior Analysis? Do you want to be a Behavior (ABA) Therapist in a clinic?
No ABA experience, but interested in becoming an ABA Therapist? Join us from 6-7 pm on Wednesday, September 16th for this free information session. Keep reading!
Macarena Fernandez and Rebecca Larson, Program Coordinators at Verbal Beginnings Center in Columbia, MD will be hosting a one-hour information session to answer questions about what it’s like to provide ABA services to children diagnosed with autism and their families in a clinic setting. Macky and Becca will discuss the following and if time permits, we will open up the floor to questions:
- I have no experience in ABA, can I still be considered for employment?
- What training do you provide new ABA Therapists?
- What is a day in the life of an ABA Therapist in Verbal Beginnings’ Center?
- How many kids would I work with?
- What is the administrative workload outside of working with kids?
- What breaks do we get during the day?
- What happens if a client calls out sick?
- Are toys and other reinforcers provided?
- What behaviors would I potentially be working with?
- What are the growth opportunities at Verbal Beginnings’ Center?
PS: If you are interested in discussing ABA Therapist opportunities at Verbal Beginnings prior to or after the information session, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For additional information about this event:
Contact Gabrielle Elsey at email@example.com