Fall Career & Internship Fair (STEM Industries)
Day 1 of 2: This annual event provides students an opportunity to meet face-to-face with employers to discuss internship as well as full-time and part-time employment opportunities. Each day has different employers so students are encouraged to plan ahead. Attendees should dress professionally and bring multiple copies of resumes. No preregistration is necessary.
WHICH DAYS TO ATTEND?
Day 1: Employers will be looking to fill positions in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM).
Day 2: Employers will be looking to fill ALL positions.
WHO CAN ATTEND?
- Current students and spouses
- Alumni and spouses
- Faculty/Staff and spouses
- UMD students studying at other campuses, but participating in UMCP programs
No other individuals (including students at other UMD system schools) will be admitted to this event.
TRANSPORTATION TO THE FAIR:
Shuttle buses are provided to Xfinity Center from 11:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Buses will run on continuous loops (the Stamp Union stop may be served more frequently).
Download and Print a copy of the 2017 Fall Career & Internship Fair Bus Schedule (coming soon)
The three routes are:
- Bus A - Xfinity, Denton Hall, Courtyards (at the bus stop near building #500), Xfinity
- Bus B - Xfinity, Montgomery Hall, Mowatt Garage/Commons (D-shaped driveway at Shuttle-UM stop near garage entrance), Xfinity
- Bus C - Xfinity, Stamp, Xfinity
PREPARING FOR THE FAIR:
- Learn how to put your best foot forward at www.careers.umd.edu/prepare-fair
- See a listing of employers attending the fair
- Requesting Accessibility Accommodations - Please contact the University Career Center & The President’s Promise at email@example.com no later than Monday, September 2nd to request your specific accommodations for this event.
INFORMATION FOR EMPLOYERS:
Registration and other information available HERE
THANK YOU TO OUR FAIR SPONSORS!
For additional information about this event:
Contact Alicia Montague at firstname.lastname@example.org