International Affairs Graduate School Panel
Are you a UMD undergraduate student looking to pursue a graduate degree in international affairs in the metropolitan Washington, D.C. area?
Panelists from following D.C.-area schools will discuss their respective graduate degrees in international affairs which draw upon topics in political science, economics, law, history, business, and regional studies. They will discuss the unique professional opportunities associated with these degrees, how you can start your grad-school preparation during the final years of your undergraduate program, as well as how to put together a competitive application for admission and scholarship consideration.
- American University’s School of International Service
- George Washington University’s Elliott School of International Affairs
- Georgetown University’s School of Foreign Service
- John’s Hopkin’s University’s Paul H. Nitze School of Advanced International Studies
- University of Maryland’s School of Public Policy
For additional information about this event:
Contact Allynn Powell at email@example.com