PSYC Career Pop-Up Shop
Learn about careers in fields related to psychology while speed networking and interacting with alumni and professionals.
Current UMD Psychology undergraduate students interested in applying for internship and full-time openings should attend this event. Open to all majors.
RSVP via Careers4Terps to obtain the Zoom login information. We are using the Zoom platform to be able to pair students and professionals in breakout Zoom rooms to network. The latest version of Zoom allows participants to choose their own Zoom breakout rooms. Students will need to download the most up to date version of Zoom. The best way to get the new Zoom feature is to download the Zoom desktop application (read this quick Zoom article for tips).
- Cornerstone Montgomery
- Kennedy Krieger Institute
- Little Leaves Behavioral Services
- Maryland Department of Health, Behavioral Health Administration
- Sheppard Pratt
- The Literacy Lab
- The Treatment and Learning Centers
- Urban Teachers
- Verbal Beginnings, LLC
Prepare to Attend:
- RSVP for the event.
- Craft a concise self introduction and prepare your resume.
- Dress to impress with these ideas and tips.
- Research the organizations attending ahead of time.
- Check out these options to request individual help to prepare.
- Review these tips to excel at virtual events.
Hosted by: The Department of Psychology, Psi Chi Honors Society, Feller Center for Advising & Career Planning, and the University Career Center & The President’s Promise.
For additional information about this event:
Contact Michelle Slone, Feller Center for Advising & Career Planning, at email@example.com