Virtual Tri-State Career & Internship Fair Series
You are invited to the Virtual Tri-State Career & Internship Fair Series Hosted by Rutgers University
Rutgers University's Office of Career Exploration and Success (CES) invites you to participate in our Virtual Tri-State Career & Internship Fair Series on Friday, April 30, from 11:00 AM – 4:00 PM ET.
The Fair Series Hosted by Rutgers includes three separate events open to you. Employers register based on the positions for which they are recruiting, and all academic disciplines are included. These fairs are open to all students and alumni who have, or are eligible to create, a Handshake account. If you do not currently have an account with this recruiting platform, please begin by creating one here (remember to read all terms & conditions).
Registration and schedule signups are now open.
Next Steps to Participate:
- Log into Handshake account
- Visit the fairs of interest to you and Register
- Virtual Tri-State Career & Internship Fair Hosted by Rutgers: Employers Hiring Non-STEM Positions ONLY
- Virtual Tri-State Career & Internship Fair Hosted by Rutgers: Employers Hiring BOTH Non-STEM and STEM Positions ONLY
- Virtual Tri-State Career & Internship Fair Hosted by Rutgers: Employers Hiring STEM Positions ONLY
- Select and read the Career Fair Details and scroll down to view the complete list of attending employers
- Be sure to search the Available Sessions tab
- After locating an organization of interest, look for the session information below their name and description. Note: Group sessions are 30 minutes, 1:1 sessions are 10 minutes
- Click the session(s) you'd like to sign up for and follow the prompts. For more information, watch this Instagram video. Remember, each fair contains different employers and you are encouraged to schedule sessions in at least two of the fairs
- Visit our Virtual Career Fair Tips page or watch this Handshake video for additional information
- Our virtual help desk will be available from 10:45 AM – 4:00 PM ET on April 30
For additional information about this event:
Contact Michael Maiden, The University Career Center & The President's Promise at Virtual Tri-State Career & Internship Fair Series