Working While Black: Insights from UMD Employer Partners
(Please note: This is event has been advertised as "Working While Black: Insights from Black Professionals")
Join us for a virtual discussion with Black professionals from various industries about their career paths, experiences they’ve encountered in the workplace, and tips on how to manage challenges while pursuing professional goals.
We’ll also ask panelists to provide insight on how their organizations have responded to recent social unrest and the Black Lives Matter movement. Speakers will include:
- Keith Alexander – Reporter, Washington Post
- Stephanie Brodie PhD – Sr. Researcher, Toole Design Group
- Omar Eaton-Martinez – Sr. Fellow, American Alliance of Museums
- Brandon Lucas - Technology Consultant Associate, PwC
- Victor Powell – Principal, Alexandria City Public Schools
The zoom link to the session is available on the event page in Careers4Terps.
For additional information about this event:
Contact Lydia Woods, University Career Center & The President's Promise at firstname.lastname@example.org