Career Fairs & Recruiting Events
Career & Internship Fairs
The fair is an excellent opportunity for Terps and employers to connect at our biggest campus recruitment event of the season. With the option to engage in-person and online, this fair is a great way to source top talent at UMD.
- Virtual Option
- Friday, September 23rd, 2022 | (All Majors, including STEM)
- Wednesday, September 28th, 2022 | (STEM & Engineering Focus)
- Thursday, September 29th, 2022 | (STEM & Engineering Focus)
- Friday, September 30th, 2022 | (All Majors, including STEM)
- The in-person days will be hosted at the Adele H. Stamp Student Union at the University of Maryland's College Park campus. The virtual fair will be supported online using Careers4Terps Symplicity Recruiting Platform.
This fair is an excellent opportunity for University of Maryland undergraduate, graduate students and alumni seeking full-time, part-time, and internship positions in a variety of fields that value language and cross-cultural skills as well as opportunities to work, teach or intern abroad. This fair is also open to students from other local colleges and universities.
- Wednesday, October 26th, 2022
- For the first time in two years, the fair will be held in-person at the Adele H. Stamp Student Union at the University of Maryland's College Park campus.
- Attendance is always free for UMD College Park students.
- We offer different pricing levels so organizations of all types and sizes are able to participate. Check back soon for updated pricing.
Registration opens Fall 2022.
Check back soon for upcoming networking events in Fall 2022.
Employer Industry Meetups
Industry specific recruiting roundtables for employers and students to connect.
Check back soon for meetups happening in fall 2022.