Virtual Internship! Explore the World of Real Estate
Do you need meaningful career experiences in 2021 for students despite the COVID-19 pandemic?
We're here to help!
The Rubin team has prepared a dynamic “virtual internship” with an experienced real estate agent and mortgage lender.
We will talk with:
- Colby Raymond, a veteran mortgage lender at Tidewater Home Funding in Virginia.
- Lety Pena, an experienced real estate agent at Howard Hanna Real Estate Services in Virginia.
We will learn:
- How realtors and mortgage lenders work together to help people buy homes.
- How the real estate market has changed during the pandemic and what it might look like in the coming years.
- How to pursue a career in real estate and much more!
Attend WITH your students to explore a challenging occupation and practice asking questions live! We do provide a recording afterwards.
You and your students will also receive a certificate of completion for attending *live*.
At our last "virtual internship" webinar, we had 1,000+ people join us live. This webinar is also filling up fast so sign up ASAP and send the registration page to your students!
For additional information about this event:
Contact Danny Rubin at email@example.com