Industry Panels & Networking
Assist students in career exploration by representing your industry on a panel of professionals. These popular events provide students with insight into trends and culture, how to break into an industry and what skills are necessary to be successful. Panelists are selected at the discretion of the event host.
Professional Preparation Workshop
Contribute your expertise on a variety of professional preparation and development topics. The goal is to ensure UMD students are well-prepared for the world of work. Sample workshops might include:
- Developing Your Personal Brand
- Career Fair Best Practices
- How to Succeed in an Internship
- Using Social Media in the Job Search
- The Importance of Social Skills
- Transitioning from College to the Workplace
Opportunities to present are available on a monthly basis.
Contact Allynn Powell at email@example.com for more information.