To assist in the job search process, University of Maryland offers all students and alumni the Careers4Terps (C4T) online career opportunities database. By simply logging in and completing a brief profile, C4T provides a gateway to:
- Thousands of opportunities, including internships, full-time roles, and on-and off-campus part-time positions, specific to UMD students and alumni
- Career advising appointments
- Online storage of your resumes, cover letters and other documents
- Calendar of career programs, workshops, panels, fairs and employer events
- On-campus interview opportunities
By completing your student profile within C4T, you agree that all the information provided is accurate. This includes, but is not limited to, your work authorization, class year graduation data and GPA. Unfortunately, dishonesty may result in being blocked from the system and possible Code of Student conduct violations. It is also important to note that by uploading resumes and other documents into C4T, you consent to having your documents searched by approved employers browsing resumes books and/or the Center staff.
Find out best practices when using Careers4Terps here!
Access Your Careers4Terps account
All UMD students have access to the Careers4Terps database. Log into the system using your Directory ID and password. Once in C4T, users will be required to complete a brief profile, which allows you to provide your contact, academic and career interest information. Log into Careers4Terps and get started today!
In addition to Careers4Terps, other resources for: