Many campus departments encourage applications from students on the Federal Work-Study program.

Federal Work-Study is a federally funded employment program available to both undergraduate and graduate students who have financial need.  If you receive FWS as a part of your financial aid packet, you should definitely check their website for postings of part-time employment opportunities.

If you do not know for sure if you have it (or are not sure if you qualify for it) you should check with the Office of Student Financial Aid to inquire.