Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax, and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. KPMG Rise is a multi-day leadership program that motivates, encourages, and empowers students to bring their whole self to the classroom and workplace and introduces them to KPMG’s culture and opportunities.
- Identify as first-generation college student, veteran, person with disability, LGBTQ+, and/or person of color (Applicants who identify as a member of either traditionally underrepresented racial and ethnic minority groups within the professional services industry - Black or African-American, Hispanic or Latinx, American Indian or Alaska Native, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, or two or more races - are encouraged to apply.
- Freshmen or sophomores pursuing accounting, finance, engineering, technology, or other related majors
- Preferred cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without the need for employment-based sponsorship now or in the future
- Leadership conference from July 19 – 22, 2023
- Unique inclusive leader development program
- Variety of scholarship and career opportunities
Applications are due by March 1, 2023.
Note: We are helping to promote this external event as it may be of value to the University community. However, this external event is not affiliated with the Career Center or the University of Maryland.
Event Type: Employer Events
Industry: Consulting, Finance, Operations and Entrepreneurship