The first step in recruiting at the University of Maryland is registering as an employer and posting your organization’s opportunities in our Careers4Terps (C4T), job/internship database. Registration is simple and posting is free of charge! Our Careers4Terps database is used by all current students and UMD alumni seeking the following types of positions:
- Full-time (entry-level and experienced hire) professional positions
- Internships (fall, spring, summer)
- Part-time on-campus jobs
- Part-time off campus jobs
- Post-doc and fellowship positions
We encourage all employers seeking to register and post positions within Careers4Terps to review our Recruitment Policies & Procedures and ensure compliance with these guidelines. Questions can be directed to a member of the Employer Relations Team.
In addition to posting positions, Careers4Terps provides access for employers to:
- Schedule on-campus interviews
- Register for career fairs
- Browse resume books
- Register and Post a job in Careers4Terps
Have a paid part-time, short-term off-campus position?
Email email@example.com with information about the position to learn more about how to hire a UMD student for that temporary role.
Looking for business, engineering or graduate public policy majors?
The Careers4Terps database is open to all University of Maryland students and alumni. However, there are a few additional job/internship databases on campus that are exclusive to specific student populations:
- Job/Internship database specific to undergraduate and graduate students in the James A. Clark School of Engineering
- Job/Internship database specific to undergraduate, MBA and MS students in the Robert H. Smith School of Business
- Job/Internship database specific to graduate students in the School of Public Policy