The first step in recruiting at the University of Maryland is registering as an employer and posting your organization’s opportunities in our Careers4Terps (C4T), job/internship database. Registration is simple and posting is free of charge! Our Careers4Terps database is used by all current students and UMD alumni seeking the following types of positions:
Full-time (entry-level and experienced hire) professional positions
Internships (fall, spring, summer)
Part-time on-campus jobs
Part-time off campus jobs
Post-doc and fellowship positions
For assistance on setting up a Careers4Terps account, please see this guide. Our team will process your registration within 3-5 business days. If you'd like help with posting a job that is NOT linked to an interview that you are hosting at the Career Center, please check out this guide. We aim to approve job postings within 2 business days.
We encourage all employers seeking to register and post positions within Careers4Terps to review our Recruitment Policies & Procedures and ensure compliance with these guidelines. Questions can be directed to a member of the Employer Relations Team.
In addition to posting positions, Careers4Terps provides access for employers to:
- Schedule on-campus interviews
- Register for career fairs
- Browse resume books
- Register and post a job in Careers4Terps
If you are looking to post your volunteer opportunities at UMD, please check out the Leadership and Community Service Learning (LCSL) website. You can contact the LCSL team at 301.405.9044 or email@example.com with any questions.
Have a paid part-time, short-term off-campus position?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with position information, location, compensation and how to apply to have your temporary position included in our weekly listserv for UMD students.
PLEASE NOTE: At the start of the Spring 2019 semester, we are transitioning our QuickBucks listserv to the QuadJobs platform.
QuadJobs serves as a central portal for individuals and local businesses looking to recruit UMD students for short-term, one-time and temporary jobs (e.g., babysitting, dog-walking, tutoring, house work).
- There is a small fee to post: Households/Individuals pay $7 for a one-time first-time post or $35 for a year of unlimited posts. Businesses pay $95/year for unlimited posts.
- When posting in QuadJobs, we encourage listing "COLLEGE PARK, MD" in the title of your ad.
For details regarding policies and use of the platform, view QuadJobs FAQs.
Looking for business, engineering or graduate public policy majors?
The Careers4Terps database is open to all University of Maryland students and alumni. However, there are a few additional job/internship databases on campus that are exclusive to specific student populations:
- Job/Internship database specific to undergraduate and graduate students in the A. James Clark School of Engineering
- Job/Internship database specific to undergraduate, MBA and MS students in the Robert H. Smith School of Business
- Job/Internship database specific to graduate students in the School of Public Policy