Post Jobs & Internships
The first step in recruiting at the University of Maryland is registering as an employer and posting your organization’s opportunities in our Careers4Terps (C4T), job/internship database. Registration is simple and posting is free of charge! Our Careers4Terps database is used by all current students and UMD alumni seeking the following types of positions:
- Full-time (entry-level and experienced hire) professional positions
- Internships (fall, spring, summer)
- Part-time on-campus jobs
- Part-time off campus jobs
- Post-doc and fellowship positions
For assistance on setting up a Careers4Terps account, please see this guide. Our team will process your registration within 3-5 business days. If you'd like help with posting a job that is NOT linked to an interview that you are hosting at the Career Center, please check out this guide. We aim to approve job postings within 2 business days.
If you wish to link a position to an interview date you'd like to set up, please review this guide. Please note that ALL interviews for Spring 2021 will be virtual.
Seeking a UMD student for a paid part-time, short-term off-campus position?
UMD has partnered with QuadJobs, an online platform that connects students to flexible, part-time jobs.
QuadJobs serves as a central portal for individuals and local businesses looking to recruit UMD students for short-term, one-time and temporary jobs (e.g., babysitting, dog-walking, tutoring, house work).
When posting in QuadJobs, we encourage listing "COLLEGE PARK, MD" in the title of your ad.
For details regarding policies and use of the platform, view QuadJobs FAQs.
Types of Positions to advertise on QuadJobs:
- Furniture Mover
- Garage Organizer
- Dog Walker
- and many others!
Looking for business, engineering or graduate public policy majors?
The Careers4Terps database is open to all University of Maryland students and alumni. However, there are a few additional job/internship databases on campus that are exclusive to specific student populations:
- Job/Internship database specific to undergraduate and graduate students in the A. James Clark School of Engineering
- Job/Internship database specific to undergraduate, MBA and MS students in the Robert H. Smith School of Business
- Job/Internship database specific to undergraduate and graduate students in the School of Public Policy