2022 Fall Career & Internship Fair (Engineering & All Majors)
The fair is an excellent opportunity to connect with thousands of talented and innovative Terps at our biggest campus recruitment event of the season. With the option to engage in-person and online, this fair is a great way to source top talent at UMD.
- Friday, September 23, 2022 | All Majors (Including STEM & Engineering)
- Wednesday, September 28, 2022 | STEM & Engineering Focus
- Thursday, September 29, 2022 | STEM & Engineering Focus
- Friday, September 30, 2022 | All Majors (Including STEM & Engineering)
11:00AM-4:00PM, each day
The in-person fair will be held at the Adele H. Stamp Student Union on the University of Maryland College Park campus. The virtual fair will be supported online using the Careers4Terps Symplicity Recruiting Platform.
We offer different pricing levels to ensure that all organization types and sizes can participate. Please check back soon for updated pricing information.
Deadlines: (Check Back Soon for Updates)
- Registration: Now open. Register as an employer here
- Registration Closes: September 1, 2022
- Cancellation: September 16, 2022
- Employers must submit the cancellation in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 11 at 11:59 p.m. EST to receive a full refund and not owe a fair registration balance. Any employers who cancel after this deadline, for any reason, will remain responsible for payment and no refunds will be administered. Failure to cancel in writing by the cancellation deadline will leave the employer responsible for the registration fee, regardless of circumstances.
- NO SHOW POLICY: Employers who do not log in to participate on the day of the fair will remain responsible for payment.
- Set up an Interview Schedule (Virtual or In-Person): On-campus interviews allow you to interview top UMD candidates in a single day, in one location. This is a great way to follow up with candidates after meeting them at the fair. Schedule interviews at the University Career Center or the Engineering Career Services Office.
- Schedule an Employer Session (Virtual or In-Person): Invite students to learn more about your organization and your hiring needs. Learn more about scheduling a session in the School of Engineering or at the University Career Center/Student Union.
- Host an Intern For A Day (DC-Metro Employers Only): Intern For A Day is a one-day job shadow program, providing UMD students first-hand exposure to your organization and career field. We welcome representatives from your organization to consider participating in this high-impact experience! Learn more about hosting an Intern For A Day and sign up today!
- Supplies and Materials Shipping Information
- Parking Information (Coming Soon)
COVID Acknowledgement: We are pleased that we are currently able to offer this on-site event. We appreciate the assistance of our public health experts and the University Health Center which have provided guidance informing our decision to plan this event so that it meets safety requirements and prioritizes the in-person experience for employers and students. Our ability to host this on-site event is subject to change based on the conditions and circumstances necessitated by the COVID-19 pandemic. We will continue to evaluate our plans as we monitor the public health situation and we will provide you with updates should these plans change.
All career fair participants, including visitors, are expected to abide by the Campus Covid-19 Guidance:
Thank you for doing your part to ensure a healthy and productive Spring Career Fair.
- Fair Logistics: Quinn Farah, email@example.com
- Payment Information: Michael Martucci, firstname.lastname@example.org or 301.314.7238
- Employer Engagement/Recruiting Questions: Teniqua Coates-Singh, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
The 2022 Spring Career & Internship Fair is jointly hosted by the University Career Center and the A. James Clark School of Engineering Career Services.